Frequently Asked Questions
We ship anywhere in the continental United States for free! International shipping is available to select locations. We can provide you with a quote before purchase if you message us with your shipping address.
How long will it take to get my rug?
To ensure you're getting the best possible product, we make our rugs to order. This method of production takes time and we ask that you allow up to two weeks from the day you place your order to the day it ships. Shipping times vary and tracking information is provided when your rug ships.
Additional time may be required for oversized rugs.
What Payment Methods Are Accepted?
We accept the following types of credit card payments: VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
Orders & Returns
Can I cancel or change my order?
Please email email@example.com within 48 hours of your purchase to cancel, change, or update an order. We cannot guarantee that the order will be canceled if it has already shipped.
Do I need an account to place an order?
An account is optional, and you may checkout as a guest. However for the best experience we recommend creating an account.
How Do I Track My Order?
We will provide a tracking number for you after your rug ships from our mill. Please note, you will not receive a tracking number at checkout.
What's our return policy?
We handle returns on a case-by-case basis. However, customers wanting to return a rug can expect to pay for return shipping and a 25% restocking fee. The remaining 75% of the rugs value will then be refunded to the customer. Please make sure to measure your area and double check your purchase at checkout to avoid any hassle.
P.O. Box 456
Waterflow, NM, 87421